- have search engine friendly W3C compliant, efficient html;
- are meta tag optimised;
- display correctly on mobiles and tablets as well as desktops;
- display correctly in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer;
- contain structured data for enhanced listings in Google search results;
- can be easily indexed by search engines; and
- have super fast page loading speeds;
When building the website, I:
- give critical feedback on content and marketing strategies;
- work with you to select appropriate keywords and to publish content containing them;
- report to you the quality and source of links to your website;
- look at what your competitors are doing and discuss this with you;
- assist you with the setup of appropriate social media accounts and Google Maps;
- install analytics software; and
- give critical feedback on website navigation and ease of use.
My work is a comprehensive collection of principles of good practice to leverage your marketing online. It is not a magic pill to get you to the top of Google. Surpassing your competitors in search results can happen eventually if your online marketing strategy is as a whole consistently of a higher quality than them.
Most businesses require a website that will advertise their services and/or products. The price for a marketing website with a contact form is $1950. The price for a more complex website is dependent upon what is required. The minimum price of an eCommerce website is $3450. To take the first step apply for a free analysis of your website.SEO Terms and Conditions
Google offers a lot of information on optimising your website for the search results. If you are going to outsource SEO work understanding the basics will enable you to more easily check the work done by an internet marketing specialist.
Google has published a guide to getting started with SEO:
SEO Starter Guide
Google also gives advice on what you might want to use an SEO for and how to choose a good one:
Do you need an SEO?